More amazing weather today. I went out early for a run about 7:30. Loads of runners and cyclists about in Hyde Park. I did a fairly leisurely jog around the main lake. It was great to get up close to the birds as they are not really scared of people.
There was a swam sitting on a nest too!
We had breakfast on the balcony again.
I ahd a little snooze for a little bit whilst we got ready.
And then we popped out for brunch at Otttolenghi.
I had a pancake thing which was a little disappointing, but Kathryn's scrambled eggs looked really nice.
We picked up cakes to take home, and dinner for later, and then walked back to the hotel. We got changed and then it was time to go out shopping. First stop was New Bond St. and we went to Burberry so I could buy my Kensington trench coat.
We went to Louis Vuitton so Kathryn could buy her bag, but sadly it was a bit scratched on they didn't have another one, so we left. We then went to Manolo Blanik for Kathryn to buy some shoes (my credit card was declined!). And then we went to Christian Loubitone. Kathryn got some shoes and then we had some champagne, which the sales guy accidentally spilled on the floor!
Finally, we walked over to The Connaught Hotel for some cocktails. They do a special Martini menu which is very popular.
It was like the Mandarin inside, very old school decor.
I had a really nice Paloma style cocktail.
We watched Game Night (which I feel is becoming a tradition).
No comments:
Post a Comment